Best Scene @ The EXPO
ADELAIDE CAMERA EXPO is a unique annual event combining vintage camera collections, advanced camera technology, enthusiasm photographers and much much more.
Use your imagination to capture an image that expresses:
the most exciting/fun/memorable/dramatic scene at the ADELAIDE CAMERA EXPO through your camera (any camera).
To ENTER the competition, please post your photo via:
or hashtag: #ACE2019
What’s in it for you?
This is a platform for you to show off your talent while sharing the moment with all camera lovers, and also be rewarded for it with prizes. Any of the images shared from the Adelaide Camera Expo will credit you as the photographer, giving you valuable exposure.
Category and prizes
There will be 3 categories for prizes*:
- 1 x grand winner
- 2 x runner-up
- 5 x nomination
*prize detail information will be announced soon
And some detail about the competition:
- We encourage all participants to read and familiarise themselves with the conditions of entry prior to entry.
- There will be total of one (1) grand winner, two (2) runner-up and five (5) nomination prizes. Each attendant has only one chance to win a prize.
- Multiple entries are not accepted. Please submit only your best shot for this competition.
- All photos submitted must be taken at the date of 29th September 2019 and within the Adelaide Camera Expo event area.
The competition opens on the 29th September 2019 at 10AM and last entries need to be submitted by the 2nd October 2019 at 5PM.
Judging and voting start from 2nd October 2019 at 5PM to 9th October 2019 at 5PM, and the winning announcement will be announced on the 11th October 2019.
Conditions of entry
- Entries are open to emerging photographers residing in Australia.
- Photos should interpret “Best Scene @ The EXPO” in some form.
- Photos must be the own work of the photographer who enters the competition.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to obtain the permission and contact details of the persons/subjects in the photograph and submit this to the ADELAIDE CAMERA EXPO upon request. There will be a sample talent consent form that you can use.
- Entry is free.
- Photos should be entered that are not ‘collages’ or rely on heavy use of image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or overlay.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted if they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud. When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close-up of another person's art.
- Best 10 attending photos would be chosen from the event page by highest public liking numbers.
- Judges panel will comprise of one representative from supplier attending ACE.
- Judges decisions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Electronic copies only will be received; they should be at least 100 DPI (dots per inch), a minimum file size of 2MB, and JPEGs and/or TIFF formats.
- Entries should be submitted via the website form. File names for the photos should contain the entrants’ name.
- Each photograph should have a title and a short comment (no longer than 80 words) about it.
- Copyright and intellectual property of the images remains with the photographer.
- Judging will be based on creativity, style and authenticity of both visual and written submission. Judges will look for original, thought-provoking photography that exudes the competition theme in an honest and genuine way.
- ADELAIDE CAMERA EXPO will not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage caused by or in connection with this competition and the participant will hold the ADELAIDE CAMERA EXPO fully harmless. Submitting the entry form constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- T&C Applied.